Fuji HS10 Firmware Update
Check this post for the latest Fuji HS10 firmware info.
Updated Dec 3, 2010: Latest firmware update available is Version 1.04. There have been three public firmware updates since the HS10 was launched. The latest version (v1.04) includes all the updates from the previous versions.
- Custom white balance can be set correctly when an external flash is mounted
- Slide show mode – sound of movie recording data can be performed on the HDTV which is connected with the camera via HDMI interface
- Small details lack sharpness
- Distorted images when in AE bracketing mode
- JPEG images are sharper when in RAW+JPEG mode
- Gradients from one color to another can appear not smooth when using the Dynamic Range enhancement feature
- In Raw data a line is visible where colors slightly change when developed by Raw File Converter
- Battery indicator turns on too early
- Sometimes image corrupts when “Image Disp” in set-up menu is set to “Zoom”
Before I send you off to Fuji’s website for the firmware update, I want to make sure that you do the following before anything else…
- Transfer all of your images and video to a computer. In order to do the firmware update, you are required to format your memory card. Formatting your card will erase everything.
- Insert fresh alkaline batteries or fully charged batteries. Losing power during the firmware update may cause some further problems.
Click here to go to Fuji’s official download site.