How to Take Sharper Photos
If you’re struggling to get things in focus and are frustrated with the overall sharpness of your photos, then check out this tutorial. In the video, I highlight six different scenarios that cause blurry/soft images and then walk you through the solution for each.
To jump ahead, I have included a Table of Contents below…
- 0:46 – Take Control of the Focus Point
- 2:27 – Aim the Focus Point on the Subject
- 3:20 – Eliminate Camera Shake
- 4:53 – Freeze Fast Moving Subjects
- 6:36 – Lengthen the Area in Focus (Depth of Field)
- 8:34 – Use Lower ISO’s When Possible
I put a lot of effort into this one and would really appreciate your likes, shares and comments. I’m also happy to answer any questions that you might have, so please don’t hesitate to ask me on my Facebook page.
Happy shooting! :)